1. Pure nature. Admire the spectacular Andes or the colorful flamingo lagoons, volcanoes and endless salt plains on the Altiplano, paddle among icebergs in Patagonia or listen to a concert of birds and monkeys in the Amazon.
2. Follow in the footsteps of the Incas and experience the magic of Machu Picchu and other treasures from South American Culture. Enjoy the population with bowler hats and beautiful costumes. Or gallop over the pampas as Gaucho.
3. Taste the flavors of South America, from pepper to potato! Let Culinair surprise you during a wine tasting on the bike with ‘Sip Stops’. Feast on the tastiest Argentinian steaks or the refined Peruvian cuisine.
4. Swinging cities; South American cities are bustling 24/7 and are a feast for the eyes. Enjoy live music, tango dancers, street art and antique markets in the colorful streets.
5. South America is very diverse. Whether you like serene nature or bustling cities, conquering challenging mountain ranges or being a wine or culture lover or a combo of all this, you can. Enough superlatives! Go experience it yourself and be surprised by our website.
ONTDEK HET NATUURPARADIJS PATAGONIE
Do you want together, alone, with family or your team? A 5-day trip to Machu Picchu, 3 weeks the best of Argentina, an active tour through Patagonia, island hopping on the Galapagos or combining several countries? Everything is possible.
Allright. Where do you start with so many possibilities? To make it easier for you, we have worked out some example trips, they are for inspiration and fully customizable. Wander away in ‘The treasury of Peru’, ‘Colorful Colombia’, by Jeep through Chile, Pure Ecuador, Cross border … See all the example trips