TRAVEL ADVISE Coronavirus
Many people are optimistic about making traveling again and to create unforgettable memories! Of course, the health and safety of our customers comes first at UYUNI Travels. UYUNI Travels closely follows the news and updates about the Coronavirus. In doing so, we follow the advice of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
We are well informed and inform our customers about the recent developments regarding the Coronavirus. We answer all travel questions about the coronavirus, help you consciously choose a destination and plan a coronaproof trip.
What does coronaproof travel mean:
- Up to date corona information from our local partners. We have been working with a large team of local partners for many years. We are in close contact with them, so that we know specifically about corona and safety per area.
- We offer advice on insurance
- We are affiliated with the: GGTO Guarantee Fund and the Calamity Fund.
- Choice of location/destination
- We adapt the choices in the composition of the program to the current situation in the countries and are also flexible on site
- PCR test before and/or before the return flight
- We and our partners are available 24/7 during a trip
- Our trips are tailor-made, so we can tailor every trip to the corona measures of that moment.
Why UYUNI Travels
Tailor-made travel: Destination, duration and activities are fully tailored to the preferences of the customer.
Sustainable travel: We believe that traveling can have benefits for both the traveler and the local environment. We organize trips that are beneficial for customers and locals.
Experience: We have visited all the destinations we offer ourselves and advise from own experience
Carefully chosen partners: The network that we have built up in previous years consists of teams of reliable and experienced experts with extensive knowledge of the local market. This way we select the nicest restaurants, nicest accommodations and most unique activities.